Saturday, April 4, 2009

Welcome to my NEW blog!

Okay, so it's not all that new. It's just redesigned. All the same, I'm pretty excited about it. Please take some time to poke around and let me know what you think! Also, I'm in the middle of labeling all my old posts. It's a long process (Apparently I have over 200 posts!), but when it's all said and done you'll be able to read blog entries with similar topics or areas of interest. Like reading reviews? Click on the label. Want something with a bit more depth? Try essays. I'm not always the most organized person, but there's something about cataloging my blog that appeals to me. Yes, I am a nerd. And happily so, thank you.

Anyway, have fun exploring! Keep your eyes open for a fun surprise, too. I'll keep adding more little extras as the weeks go by. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment