Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Site

In case you haven't figured it out yet, my website has undergone a complete redesign. (It's not just the blog!) The wonderful guys who used to do my site found themselves extra busy with their other jobs and decided to pass me on to a new design team. I've decided graphics companies are filled with the nicest people around... Working with all four of these gentleman has been a pleasure. And Brand New Graphics had my new site up and running in no time--they even happily put up with all my annoying perfectionistic tendencies! (Or at least pretended to.) They should be sainted.

Anyway, I invite you to take a few minutes and peek around the site! I think it's awesome. There's a whole new section just for book clubs. (Is your book club reading one of my books? I'd love to join your group via telephone, internet, or personal visit if you're nearby!) You can also check out the updated bio page (the other one was way old), see a schedule of upcoming events, and, of course, learn all about my books. Let me know what you think!

Phew, feels like all I do right now is talk about what's happening in my book world. Guess that's natural with a book releasing and another one approaching deadline. But I promise to blog about other things soon... just as soon as I have the time! I even have lots of interesting stuff to write about, but I'm doing all I can to keep my head above water right now. Once I get things under control I'll tell you all about the newest addition to our family (a Netherlands Dwarf named Dustbunny), my son's preoccupation with the infamous "Hockey Song," and all the great books I've been reading. (I know I just admitted to having no time and it might seem strange that in the midst of my busy-ness I've been able to read several great books... Don't ask.) Of course, we leave for Florida next week (YAY!) so I may keep sending up these quick little posts. Hope you don't mind.

Have a lovely week!

1 comment:

  1. Nicole,

    So I got the Kindle app for my ipod, and I went to go download TMB (because i figured while I wait to see if I win a copy, I could at least get started on the kindle vesion!) but it said it wasn't available yet. do you know when it will be released as a kindle book?

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete