Monday, March 30, 2009

Photo Tour - The Moment Between

As you may or may not know, The Moment Between is set primarily in a fictitious estate and vineyard called Thompson Hills. The winery is based on my experiences in British Columbia's wine country--the Thompson Okanagan. When we lived in Vancouver, we often vacationed in the Okanagan and enjoyed taking tours of the many wineries in the area. The whole place is just breathtaking... I tried to capture the magic of it in The Moment Between, but I'd love to share a few photos of it with you while you wait for the book to release.

I've created a photo album for The Moment Between on my Facebook page. If you'd like to see firsthand some of the inspiration for my third novel, click on the link (or on the photo below) and peek around. You may learn a fun fact or two! Like how Eli (my interesting vintner and estate owner) got his dog... Nan (Fernando) appeared in the story after I took a photo of an architecturally stunning winery entrance. When I looked at the picture after the fact, there was a dog smack dab in the middle of it all. And he just fit. Voila. Meet Nan. Anyhoo, happy browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment