Saturday, May 10, 2008

Reviews

I'm so busy right now I just don't have time to blog! Every spare second I can squeeze out of my day is spent working on my third book. My deadline with Tyndale isn't for months, but I've set my own personal due date of June 15. That gives me a few weeks to edit before I turn it in to my agent on July 1. It's so crazy! Don't get me wrong--I love this part. The rush to the end is always exciting... Everything is building to the final climax and the (hopefully) satisfying conclusion. But my mind is so "in it" that I find it hard to focus on anything else. To that end, instead of trying to be interesting, I'm going to direct you to a couple of reviews of Summer Snow. All these wonderful ladies also reviewed Leaves, and I've been honored by the chance to get to know them a bit over the last few months (even if it is via email). I hope you enjoy reading what they had to say about Snow.

Deena at A Peek at My Bookshelf

Anna at Hope Road

Amanda at A Patchwork of Books

No comments:

Post a Comment