Monday, March 17, 2008

Interview on Writer... Interrupted

With Summer Snow set to release in just over a month, I will be popping in a few different places for interviews and reviews. Gina Conroy at Portrait of a Writer... Interrupted has graciously offered to host me today. Since Gina's blog focuses on being a mom and a writer, you'll learn a lot about how I balance (or try to balance) being a mother, a wife, and an author. Read my tips for getting back on track after being interrupted, and learn how I attempt to juggle writing, staying in shape, and mothering. I'm no pro, but I love to dialogue about this kind of stuff. Anyway, you can also win a FREE BOOK simply by leaving a comment. Gina will pick one person who leaves a comment to receive a signed copy of Summer Snow from me. Head on over and check it out! Don't forget to leave a comment!

1 comment: