Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Too busy to write...

Well, it's been a busy week to say the least. After a fifteen hour trip, we finally made it to my in-laws' lovely home in Surrey, BC. We spent one night there, then headed out to the valley for a wedding and some time with our siblings. Next it was off to the Okanagan for a quick, three-day wine tour extravaganza. Wow. I took nearly two hundred pictures and sampled some of the best wine I've ever tasted. When I get my thoughts and photos organized I'll be sure to put together some posts. But, to be frank, right now I'm too busy and having too much fun to worry about blogging. Until I have time to write more, I encourage you to check out an interview on TitleTrakk. Apparently, I'm the featured author interview this week. Cool.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment