Anyway, life has lightened up a bit in just over 24 hours and I thought I'd share.
- Our bathroom is done! Well, almost. It's functional anyway and far more gorgeous than I imagined it would be. Who knew Venetian plaster could change a room so much???
- My kids are awesome.
- Our car is fixed! After 7 weeks of sitting in the body shop, the mechanic finally called us to say, "It's a goner." Aaron and I almost cried yesterday afternoon because we couldn't think of a way out of this jam. No $$$ makes it a little hard to buy a new car. Anyway, a few hours later the mechanic called us back to say, "Your car is working!" What a miracle! Apparently he decided to take one last look at it and suddenly discovered that something had been wired together wrong. Imagine that.
- I'm not sick anymore! In fact, I feel great. Gotta love modern medicine.
- I'm excited to dive into my redline manuscript.
- My kids are gorgeous. Have I mentioned that already?
Anyway, have a happy Thursday! I am...